* FLV splitter: bugfix
* MPC: Added subtitle delay function for the internal subtitle renderer. It can be controlled with the F1 (decrease delay) and F2 (increase delay) buttons. The default delay interval is 500ms, but can be changed in the options. Patch by MatMaul.
* MPC: Automatically block DirectVobSub filter (VSFilter) when the internal subtitle renderer will be used.
* MPC: (SubResync) Save to .srt subtitle fix concerning italics
* MPC: YUV mixing option is now hidden on Vista (because it does not work on Vista).
* MPC: Added CSS classes in WebInterface.
* MPC: Fixed buffer overrun in VobSub code.
* MPC: Show proper error message when trying to use the "Save Image" function together with Overlay Mixer renderer.
* MPC: Added revision number to About dialog.
* MPC: Updated libpng
* New features :
o Subtitle delay support (this one does not modify the subtitle file)
o Polish, Ukrainian, Italian & Slovak translations
o Support for M2TS files with H264, VC1, AC3, DTS, LPCM
o Mpeg2 support for x64 edition
o Italian, Ukrainian, Polish & Slovak translation added
* Changes :
o Improved support for audio and subtitle switching with internal Mpeg splitter.
o Size shrink for translation DLLs
o New property page for "MPC - Video decoder" standalone filter to select activated codecs
o Option added in "MPC Video Decoder" property page to disable ffmpeg software decoding (to use other decoder instead)
o Added file extensions Evo, M2ts and m4a in option / format
o Force using 3D surface with EVR custom
o x64 executable is now mplayerc64.exe
* Bugs fixed :
o Sorenson video was not played when DXVA was activated on internal filter
o Minimum EVR buffer set to 3 (instead of 1)
o Better subtitle synchronization with EVR custom (delay due to buffering remove)
o DXVA compatibility deeply improved with nVidia cards
o Report subtitle fixes from Guliverkli2
o Incorrect colors with DXVA internal decoder for H264 files with multiple PPS / SPS settings
o Broken FLV playback
o EVR custom presenter incompatibility with Microsoft Mpeg2 & Cyberlink decoder
o DXVA decoding bugs for some H264 files
o Memory leak in DXVA decoder (bug #1962448)
o Crash on stop/play with DXVA decoder
o Random crash with EVR custom
o Macroblocks with nVidia card (appear on H264 streams with custom quantitization matrix)
o Access violation using VSFilter as AviSynth plugin
o Some H264 streams was not recognized by internal Mpeg splitter (PPS and SPS present on differents packets)
o Black screen when OSD or subtitles was displayed in x64 release
o Wrong Aspect Ratio when using "Save thumbnails" with EVR-Custom
* MPEG Audio Decoder: Updated liba52
* MPEG Audio Decoder: Updated libdts
* VSFilter: Added RealText support
* VSFilter: Fix rare seeking issue with VobSubs
* VSFilter: Fix potential jitter issues with \pos overrides in VSFilter.
* VSFilter: Really fix two subtitle rasterisation bugs: Go back to old pixmix/pixmix2 architecture originally used in Subtitler and early versions of VSFilter, implement an SSE2 version of pixmix2 and ensure (widened-region minus fill) math doesn't underflow. Completely fixes "\be1 stray dots" and "vector \clip kills alpha" bugs.
Also add several comments explaining the rasterisation code.
* VSFilter: Add support for variable strength and animated \be, and implement gaussian \blur as an alternative. (\blur also does edge blur like \be but in a nicer way.)
* VSFilter: Add new override tags \xbord \ybord \xshad \yshad to control border and shadow size separately in X and Y directions.
* VSFilter: Add "inverse clip" tag \iclip to specify what to hide rather than what to show.
* VSFilter: Partial workaround for problem where border colour shows through fill colour during \fad and \fade fades. This workaround potentially causes small seams to be visible during the fade, unfortunately this is the price to pay for getting correct fades.
* MPC: Save image/thumbnails now also supports PNG
* MPC: Updated libpng to 1.2.32
* MPC: Fixed playlist shuffle functionality
* MPC: some minor changes
* FLV splitter: Added support for FLV files that contain H.264 video and AAC audio
* FLV splitter: fixed seeking on files with incorrect metadata
* MPC: some minor changes
* MP4 splitter: AC3 support
* MP4 splitter: small bugfix
* Matroska splitter: E-AC3 support
* Ogg splitter: Theora support
* VSFilter: Fixed buffer overrun in RealText subtitle parser