Uued programmid ja versioonid, probleemid ja abi
Vasta
Kasutaja avatar
Olavi
Tarkvara Spetsialist
Tarkvara Spetsialist

DiskMax (Soovitan soojalt!!!!)

Postitus Postitas Olavi »

DiskMax is a hard disk performance tool I created. It started with a little project called DiskClean that I created to automate all my disk cleaning activities. I used it for well over a year before I thought, 'Hey, Vista's coming out soon, my XP installation is all pepped up with Vista features but here I have my trusty old DiskClean with a Win9x-esque interface' (saying it was ugly is being very kind).
So I started work on DiskMax. Like LiveConnect, DiskMax comes with no installer/uninstaller (its a standalone!). It really doesn't matter where you run it from! All this contributes to it being just 212KB!
It's got a very Vista-like interface as you can see from the screenshot above. As each section of your system is tuned up, that portion of the tasklist lights up (in the figure only HDD and UserAccounts are lit up; Windows, DeepScan and Defrag are yet to come). You won't realise how fast your computer can be until you've run DiskMax at least once!
In order to see how many people run this software, it is necessary that DiskMax is allowed to register itself on the internet the first time its run. Kindly show your support by leaving comments!

Pilt

Download
Vasta