You can get a more complete description of SP1, including a list of issues that were fixed, in the Microsoft Knowledge Base article 936982: Description of the 2007 Microsoft Office suite Service Pack 1.
Service Pack 1 and the benefits for home users and businesses found in the Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 1 Whitepaper.
* By deploying the 2007 Office system SP1, home users and businesses can quickly reap benefits in thefollowing areas:
* Stability. Using data from the Dr. Watson bug-reporting system, Microsoft fixed, at minimum, the fivesoftware bugs that most frequently caused each application in the 2007 Office system to crash. The 2007 Office system SP1 also improves the stability of server components in the 2007 Office system and compatibility with Windows Server® 2008, so companies can more confidently move forward with upgradeplans.
* Performance. The 2007 Office system SP1 improves performance in applications that are pervasive in modern offices, most notably: Microsoft Office Excel® 2007, Microsoft Office Outlook® 2007, Microsoft Office PowerPoint® 2007, and Microsoft Office SharePoint® Server 2007.
* Security. By incorporating incremental advances in security and results from application testing, the 2007 Office system SP1 offers home and office users better protection against malicious software and potential threats to privacy
Here are my top picks that I think really make it worth to install the Service Pack 1 for Microsoft Office:
* When inputting calculations that should result in numbers 65,534 through 65,536, Office Excel 2007 no longer returns the display error of 100,001
* Office Outlook 2007 no longer closes unexpectedly when the junk e-mail rule is set to null.
* Items moved from an offline folder file (.ost) to a personal folder file (.pst) now display properly in the preview pane.
* When users try to open a presentation in Office PowerPoint 2007 from a Web site using forms authentication, the presentation will now appear properly.
* With Office Word 2007, users can now open and edit embedded objects that contain other embedded objects.
* Office Word 2007 no longer prints an extra page when users choose a printer with the duplex option enabled.
* Improved performance in Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 eliminates frustrating delays when opening large mailbox files and frees office workers to focus on important business tasks. The 2007 Office system SP1 makes it easier to open large offline folder files (.ost) and personal folder files (.pst) that are located directly on the user’s machine.
* Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1; Windows Vista; Windows XP Service Pack 2
* Microsoft® Office Basic 2007
* Microsoft® Office Enterprise 2007
* Microsoft® Office Home and Student 2007
* Microsoft® Office Professional 2007
* Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
* Microsoft® Office Small Business 2007
* Microsoft® Office Small Business Management 2007
* Microsoft® Office Standard 2007
* Microsoft® Office Ultimate 2007
* Microsoft® Office Access® 2007
* Microsoft® Office Excel® 2007
* Microsoft® Office FrontPage® 2007
* Microsoft® Office InfoPath® 2007
* Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007
* Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2007
* Microsoft® Office Publisher® 2007
* Microsoft® Office Word 2007
* Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
* Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
Download Suurus: 218 MB
Office Language Pack 2007 SP1
Office Project 2007 SP1
Office SharePoint Designer 2007 SP1
Office Visio 2007 SP1
Calendar Printing Assistant for Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
Microsoft Office InterConnect 2007 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
Microsoft Office Language Pack 2007 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
Microsoft Office Project Language Pack 2007 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer 2007 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer Language Pack 2007 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
Microsoft Office Visio Language Pack 2007 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
Microsoft Office Visio Viewer 2007 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
The 2007 Microsoft Office Servers Service Pack 1 (SP1)
The 2007 Microsoft Office Servers Language Pack Service Pack 1 (SP1), 64-Bit Edition
- Postitusi: 839
- Liitunud: Teisipäev, 31 Mai 2005, 15:58
- Twitter: emolmesser
Kui ma õieti mäletan oli terve openoffice midagi 100 MB ümber. ja saab ka kõik tehtud.